Thursday, November 1, 2012

Students Speaks


How V-Set Useful to Me – Students speaks

1.Manisha V Jain, Ganeshbai Galada Girls Hs school

We have learned from V-Set that we should give respect to all the professions viz., beggar, tailor, watchman, doctor, milkman etc. We should not think not only for ourselves but also for others.

2.Vinoth Kumar, Motilal Fomra Hs School

V-Set is sculpting and curving out beautiful statues from a raw stone. Raw stones are student’s minds and the message of V-Set gives a shape to the stone.

3. P. Priyadharshani, IX, A. St. Annes Girls Hs School.

At one time in Maths exam, I have taken low marks than the usual mark. I felt very sorry. I got worried because of low marks in maths. One day in V-Set class, sir presented many thoughts on confidence building. From that day onwards I have decided to take good marks in Maths. In next exam actually I have taken 90 marks in Maths. V-set is the reason for this.
When groups were formed in my school, I was afraid to become group leader. Because I wanted to concentrate on my studies first Now I am the group leader. V-Set program has changed my attitude. I help students who are not studying well.
                                                                       
                                             -
4. J. Thangam IX A  St. Annes Girls Hs School

In my class, I am the tallest girl. All of my classmates were commented that I am looking like a giraffe. I felt very bad. One day V-Set sir showed Prabha’s photo who was a multi disability person. She was very short in size.  She achieved a lot. So I decided that I should not bother about any compliments. I can also achieve. Thanks to V-Set.
                               
5. P. Mageshwari, XI A St. Annes Girls Hs School

I used to watch TV very often. Particularly I was mad of hearing cine songs. I didn’t think of my goals at all. After attending the V-Set class, I reduced my habit of hearing cine songs and now I focused to my goal. I came from Tamil medium to English medium. I thought I am not able to read English. In the V-Set class, sir shared experience of achievers. Now I started to read my syllabus continuously.
V-Set Sir said that we should not comment our friends and others. I realized that day onwards I should not comment others which I did previously. I have changed my habit of commenting others.

6. O. Vidya, XI A, St. Annes Girls Hs School.

I have joined in dance competition. One group has performed very well. I thought that group will get the prize. But I didn’t lose my confidence which is taught in V-Set class. Lastly we won the prize of Rs.20,000. In that I got the Best Performance award also.

7. K. Revathy XI B, St. Annes Girls Hs School.

        When I was getting ready to school, it was too late. I told my mom to get ready with Tiffin box. But she didn’t do that. I was scolding my mom. Along with that tension I asked my father to take me in his bike to school. He was refused.
        I went to school late. I got punishment in the school. The punishment was kneeling down. Then I realized that if I wake up earlier in the morning, I could have gone to school in time.
One day V-Set sir has taken the topic about Attitude. Then I have changed my habit which I should not to give trouble to any one.




8. Divyabharathi XI B
V-Set Sir presented many thoughts on self confidence. In which he has shown a picture of disabled girl without arms. But she drove the car with her legs. I would like to drive cycling, but I had fear of falling down. After attending the V-Set class, a thought came to my mind, why can’t I try to drive cycling. I went to home and I tried to drive cycle. I fell down many times. My neighbours were laughing at me. But I never loose my confident. I tried again and now I am the one who was learnt cycling very soon.


9. S.V. Subhashree XI B

 I am very proud and lucky person in this world to be a student of V-Set. I like to say that the facilitators are god to the students who are changing because of their noble deeds. We want to thank V-Set and their facilitators for the treasure of good information.
V-Set had taught me many good information I am trying to change myself soon. I am proud to be Volunteer of this organization.

10. K. Shamini XI B
 One day I had joined a competition. But I didn’t get prize in that. I am not disappointed. The Next time I tried. In that also I am not able to get the prize. Then I tried again and again, and then I got the prize. Thanks to V-Set giving us self confidence.

11. M.Abinaya, XI A Venkatalakshmi Matric Hr. Sec. School

      I was so happy because I attended V-Set class for continuous 3 days. I was impressed by four person viz., Jesse Cococks, Nic vojisic, Prabha and Janarthanan. By seeing their photos I was very confident. I gained so much of self-confidence, good positive attitude and I was free from fear.
The topic “Handicapped in mind” has changed me a lot.  It tells my heart that no one is handicapped mentally as well as physically. Really, I will be so nervous to talk in front of others, but in this class I talked more from my heart. I like to be a V-Set volunteer because I want to help others in action, in works and in many ways.

12. K. Chitra Devi XI C

      Thanks for giving us this precious days. The information told by Ravi Sir was really nearest and in my heart. From them I learned and I gained self-confidence. And many things which are given by sir were really wonderful and I promise you that I will follow those things without fail. I have shared this to my father and my mother and even to my brother who is in U.S. he spoke high of this V-Set class.  And he asked you to continue this class for a longtime. My parents and my relatives they all appreciated.

13. Gokul nath XI C
         One day V-Set sir has taken about discipline in detail account. I don’t know how to follow discipline in my life. But I sincerely say that I will follow the discipline in my life from this minute, this second. I had the bad character. This day is the judgment day for all my bad habits (Wednesday).                                      

14. G.B. Harsha Varethan
         V-Set helped me to take part in cleaning the surroundings. Such incident is that, I usually eat some snacks and throw it anywhere possible. But now I put them only in the trash can. There are lots of changes in my life. I am changed from good to best.

15. Raveena XI B, GaneshBaiGalada Jain Grls hr. Sec. School
      The V-Set class was very useful to me. The topic Master/Slave such an interesting one. And the one more topic which was lazyness Vs Honesty after taking this topic I just realized that laziness cant achieve the life, goal etc. then I decided that I will do my work on time and then I changed my nature.
         I was not talking with one of my friend in the class but after the V-Set sir’s topic has over that we should not hurt others immediately. I went to her and I asked sorry for my mistake. And I have shared all the topics which were taken on that day with her. Then even she felt sorry for her mistake like that we have changed our life.

16. R. Ramya
         I have not seen or heard such a wonderful class from anybody. So I thank my school and Ravi Sir, Principal etc. I have started to help my parents and sister and I reduced my anger also.

17. R. Shalini
        This class is useful for me. Before starting the V-Set class for simple reason I will be tensed and shout. It will become big problem in my house between father and mother.  After starting this class I am not tensed for any matters. V-Set Sir taught 90/10 principle. It is useful for me in this way. Now a days I am helping the poor student, old people and handicap who cannot cross the road. V-Set helps me a lot.

18. J. Kuldeep VIII A, M.F.S.D.H.S.School.

         I like V-Set class very much. One day V-Set sir taught us “how to use our words towards others”. The message given by sir is very interesting and I kept in mind strongly. On that I was returned to home. My sister was sleeping and my mom went outside. I woke up my sister and I asked her to give Rs.5 to buy a pen. I have asked first time she not yet heard.
Then I shouted her to give rupees to me. She told that she will not give rupees to me. Suddenly v.set thought came into my mind. Then I spoke to my sister with very sweet voice. She gave me rupees to buy a pen. I am very happy that I have applied v.set theme in my life. So I am thankful to v.set sir and v.set org.  


19. B. Reena Bhargavi XI B2 Moongibai Goenka girl’s hr. sec. school

        First of all, I am very happy to attend V-Set class. I have attended many classes of V-Set. This class helps us to know about our life. Actually I am talkative girl. I always talk more. But I won’t realize it. After attending this class, I have realized it. If I hurt anybody, I realized my mistakes and asking sorry to them.
        Now a day, I am not talking more and not wasting time due to it. I am feeling honest now. I am just reducing my violence.

20. G. Ranjitha XI B

       I have stopped my bad habits. One day when I was going with my parent’s one of the girl hit me on the road and she scolded me but I thought the V-Set theme. Then I have not shouted at her. My parents were shocked at me because before and when any one hit at me I used to scold and shout but at that time I have not reacted.

21. N. Jayakishore VIII Sri Visa Matric Hr. Sec. School.

          V-Set is the stepping stone to success in everybody’s life. I have changed very much than I was before I became soft to my friend I did not fought with any one of my friend. I stopped stealing of my sister’s things and toys.
        I always have problems with my grand mother we fight at least five times a day. After V-Set classes I realized that she is elder than me. Then we became peaceful. Thanks to V-Set.
   
22. P. L. Parthasarathi VIII Sri Visa Matric Hr. Sec. School

         I have well developed in my life. I used to tell lies to parents for a single thing. After the V-Set class I felt very bad of my actions. I reduced my habit of telling lies.




23. O. Nisha Vaishnav VIII B GGJG Hr Sec School

        In my home there are many children. They will come and play in Saturday’s. I shared about V-Set class. Usually we will get more time in Saturdays only. My younger sister came on that time with juice. I told her to give to them also. But she didn’t give. When she was moving from that place, my brother laid his leg towards her. She fell down with the juice. We all are laughed at her. She got insult in front of all the children. She became very sad.
        Then I shared about topic of insult which was taught by beautiful class V-Set club. The next day she shares the juice to everyone.

24. Monty D. Jain IX B G.G.J.G.Hr.Sec School.

        V-Set club help you to know what happen when we have patience and we appreciate others. The way how to respect others and how we can get respect from others.
        A much important point is how to appreciate others. If somebody has quarreling with some one to remove her thoughts he should appreciate that person.  It also teaches us how to respect our friends and how to appreciate our friends. We have learnt many things from V-Set club. I think this will help me in my future which I never forget in my life.

25. M. Vaishali

         Through this wonderful class, we improved our knowledge. We have this class on every Friday. We are discussing the various topics in that day. The topics are about positive attitude, controlling the anger, art of appreciation how to face the problem etc… once upon a time I am a negative thinker. By hearing the V-Set class, now I am thinking in a positive way. I will not forget V-Set. Thank you for having V-Set class.


26. V. Sri Devi IX B

        From this class I learnt how to face problem in our life and how to solve problem of others. After this class my relation and friends are very closer to me. I had changed myself. The V-Set class was very beautiful. Inspired by the topic how to control mood out which was a great problem in me. Now this class has solved big problem. For this many of them are appreciated me. I will remember this class till I alive.

27. V. Revathi

         “V-Set” in the name itself we can understand the value of this trust and we are lucky to have this class from VIII and IX standard class and we are missing a lot this class from X STD. But we promise that we will not forget what the V-Set has taught us in these two years.
The topics which is taught by V-Set:
        Patience pays, Mind your word, expand love circle, unselfishness pays, commanding respect and demanding respect, the power of love.
        All these have helped me a lot. We learnt how to communicate with society, teachers and elders. I have also read which you have given that is V-Set wealth card. The beautiful sentence which I can’t forget is: “Every one will be too good to you until you expect nothing from them”. We all are very thankful to V-Set.

28. V. Sri Devi IX B

         One day my friend and I were passing the road. I have seen a dog on the road side. It was injured and it begins to bleed. We decided to save the dog’s life. Then we too gone to my uncle’s hospital and put bandage to its leg. Now that dog was in my uncle’s house.




29. D. Latha

         Before the v.set class I just helped to my friends only. But now I have learned to help my classmates too. Really this is a great change in me which I got through this class.
        Mostly my sister will help my mother. But this time I have helped my mom because my sister was busy in her studies.

30. P. Gokul IX A

        It inspired me very much. I am very proud to be a v.set student. My father’s shop is there. It is a milk booth. I will collect the money from the people. A boy had given extra money. The topic ‘honest’ came into my mind then I returned the extra money to the boy. I taught I had also become the student of v.set.

31. R. Prathiba IX C

        We think that we are blessed to have such a wonderful class like V-Set class. I will say about negative attitude which I have change after V-set class is always I will not learn the answers which are very big like some two-pages, but after attending V-Set. I will not leave any answer; I will learn all the answers which are useful to get more marks.

32. D. Arthi

         I used to watch TV without even studying. But when I listen to his speech I really thought the result of watching TV. without studying.  I think you are my best friend and I had ever got advice like this from any of my friend. Thank you my friend. Now I came to know that how a good friend should be. We will really miss this V-Set class. And all these advice will help us in future.



33. A.S. Kalaivani IX B

 I will share my joy and sorrow only to my parents. After hearing a part of V-Set, I started to share every thing about V.Set class to my friends and neighbours. One day while saying about V-Set class to my friend, she was very happy and she also worried why can’t implement the V-Set theme in every school.


No comments: