Thursday, November 1, 2012

Feed backs from Students


More Feed backs from Students

I had a quarrel with my friend and stopped talking.  One day I was going to school my friend threw a stone at me.  I got angry.  After sometime while approaching school he hit me with another stone.  In my anger, I took a big stone to hit him.  Suddenly, I realized the VSET session I put down the stone and told my friend, ‘We are like brothers, let us not fight.’ Then the other day in the school my friend did not brought his pen and I gave him mine. During lunch time, he came to me and said, ‘I am sorry, we will not fight and will be friends.’  - J Mahesh, IX A, Motilal Fomra Hs school

In our school a function was held one time.  At that time, a teacher announced, any one can come and talk from dais.  But if some one gets up, other students teased them.  So no one has come forward to talk.  But I got up fearlessly went to dais and talked in the stage.  VSET sessions have given me the courage to face any situation in life. 
– D Rajeshwari, IX B, SMD Hs School

 One day I dropped the milk pot at my home. I know my mother would scold me.  I was scared.  My mother asked who has done that?  In VSET session, I learnt the topic courage.  Courage is not only fighting with sword with our enemy.  Courage is ready to confess our mistake.  So I confessed to my mother it is I who have dropped the milk pot.
                                                                                    - T D Saranya, IX B, SMD Hs school  

No comments: