Thursday, November 1, 2012

Impact of Students Joy Club Program


Impact of VSET Joy Club Program in students

Here students share changes happened in their lives because of VSET program:

  • Earlier I used get angry for small reasons. After VSET I am free from this habit.  Earlier I used feel jealous after VSET now I am free from it.  Earlier I don’t  know how to  behave with others, after VSET I understand how to behave with different kinds of people.  Earlier I had fear to talk before others VSET class gave me confidence to express my views before others. Changes also happened to my younger brother.   My brother used to fix an opinion if some one does a wrong.  He used to judge people and have a fixed opinion. When I shared the topics ‘Assumptions’ with my brother, he understood and changed his attitude. - G Vishali, VIII B, Moongibai Girls Hs School, Sowcarpet, Chennai

  • Earlier I don’t respect others, get angry and also hate some of my classmates.  After VSET I understand myself and changed my attitude.  Now I respect my parents and help them by taking care of my younger brother and sister.  Through VSET I understand my friends and move with them lovingly and practice the attitude of give and take.  -  E Aiysha Munafara, VIII E, St Annes Girls Hs School, Broadway, Chennai

  • I had stage fear and wobble whenever I go to stage.  After VSET  I participate in all competitions and got prizes also.  Earlier if someone has costly item I feel jealous.  I feel jealous for a fellow classmate who scores high marks.  After VSET I don’t get jealous of any one.  I don’t feel jealous of a student who scores high marks.  I realized my mistake and rectified it  and started studying well.  - V Karthikga, VIII, Moongibai Girls Hs School, Sowcarpet, Chennai
       
  • Initially I thought VSET class is an entertainment class.  Because we all have fun.  As the session went on I realized subtle changes in my attitude.  Gradually I realized VSET class is life transforming class and prepare the students for the success in life.  I wish this VSET class should continue till I complete my education in the school.  One message: If a tree has to grow big proper manure is required; if a student has to grow well VSET class is required. - Rosy A, IX C , St Annes Girls Hs School, Sowcarpet, Chennai
              -
  • I developed my skills in asking questions in VSET class.  If we want to implement what we learn in VSET class, we need give time to think about the topics discussed.  This would enable us to bring out our inner skills.  I used to discuss with my friends questions discussed in VSET session and ask them to reply.  I used share the VSET topics with my parents and sister. -    S Priyadharshini, VII C, St Annes Girls Hs School, Broadway, Chennai

  • Earlier I used to waste my time watching Television. Now I am using the time properly. I talk very kindly to others. Now I am practicing good qualities and given up bad qualities. Now I avoid angry.
- S.Banu priya, IX A Lourdes girls higher secondary school, Perambur


  • Now I have learnt good habits. Doing things in a proper way. Keenly observing teacher’s words. Facing problems in a courageous way. Pay respect to elders.
                        - A Lourdh Mary Heera IX A  Lourdes Girls Hs school, Perambur

  • Whenever we get worry or get into a problem, our mind feels sad. So we feel bad. In the same way, someone appreciate us or praises we feel good. It happens in life. Last quarterly exam in 2 lessons I have scored less marks. My mother scolded me. So I felt bad. Then I started working hard. Half yearly exam I have scored good marks. So I have changed feel bad to feel good. We used to play during lunch time. One day teacher saw me and scolded. Then we feel bad. Till now we didn’t play. So I have transformed from feel bad to feel good. One day evening I and my brother fighting each other. After saw my mother scolded me. But mistake by brother only. So I felt bad. So I decided not to fight. Now I have changed feel bad to feel good. Thanks to VSET. -  B Gokul  IX B SMD Hs. School, Chennai

  • My friend asked me to come to his home. I agreed. But he changed his mood and said, don’t come to my home. So I felt bad. But after remembering VSET, I felt good. - R Balu, IX B SMD Hs School, Chennai

  • Now a days I forgive my friends when they commit a mistake. If anybody teases me I say “Vazhaga Valamudan”. I used to sleep after school.  But I have changed now. -  D Rajeshwari, IX B  SMD.Hs.School, Chennai

  • After VSET session. I have started helping my mother at home.  I won’t throw the rappers on the road.  When I leave my class I switch off the lights. -          R Sasikala, VIII B Manilal Mehta Girls Hs School, Chennai   

  • Earlier I didn’t listen to my mother.  Now I do all the chores at home.  Earlier I had inferiority complex.  Now I don’t have any such complex. Earlier I didn’t have determination. Now I am sure I will reach my goals.  -   N Pooja, VIII B, Moongibai Girls Hs school, Chennai      I used share the topics of VSET with my family and friends.  They listen them eagerly.  They question me how you learn all this? I proudly said, I learnt all this from VSET class. They said, this is very useful for our life.  Earlier, I did not know how to get along with elders now I understand how to get along with them.  Earlier I used feel jealous if a classmate have new pen. Now I don’t feel jealous.  If someone takes away some thing from me I don’t get angry now.  I explain them and make them understand.  There are so many changes happened in me which I don’t know.  There are many topics in VSET, if we are attentive, active and patient, we can implement them.
-          L Nandini, VIII B, Jaigopal Garodia Mat Hs School, Chennai

  • This VSET class taught me when I failed in something I should analyze the causes for it and change it.  I work on by setting a time frame.  Helping tendency has developed in me.  By focusing on a particular subject I have succeeded.  Further, whatever I learnt in this class, I will try to follow it in my life implement it.

        - V Sivabharathi, IX C, Jaigopal Garodia Mat Hs School, Chennai

No comments: